SHRINK YOUR ENERGY AND WATER BILLS
Using a Broker:- Why use a broker?
- When the UK energy Industry was deregulated in 1997 new companies emerged. It is not always easy to make comparisons between tariffs.
- There are many UK Energy Suppliers – some are new and have not yet built up capital reserves. Some trade under different names, but are owned by the same company.
- Full Power Utilities are one of only 40 in the UK classified and audited as Premier Brokers and there are over 750 energy brokers. For business customers, we are Introducers giving you access to your own personal premier broker who will manage everything, but keep you advised of progress and you will make the final decision where to renew your contracts.
- You should expect honesty and integrity.
How can you save me money on my energy costs?
- Using only a Premier Broker to manage your account enables the best contract to be negotiated from the energy companies for our clients.
- Your contract is negotiated by the direct supply arrangements that exist between the premier broker with all the electricity and gas suppliers.
- You are offered a choice of a short contract or one for two or three years and this might make a difference if you plan to move leased premises.
GET IN TOUCH – Just click here
If there’s no fee, how do you get paid?
- The energy supplier/s pays us a fee in return for the business we bring them.
- All you ever pay is your actual energy used.
- Your invoices and payments are between you and the supplier.
- It costs you, the client, nothing to benefit from our experience and expertise.
- Working with us is simple, transparent and easy.
What sort of clients have you helped?
- We’ve helped a large number of clients, both businesses that are sole traders and those with employees. We recognise that they all have a home to go to and help both the management and their employees too with their domestic bills.
- We build a good relationship with our clients so that we are aware when renewal dates are due.
- We have a high client renewal rate.
- Testimonials are available.
We use WordPress for this website and are fully compliant with how we manage your data. It is permission based and you can decide if you want to maintain a business relationship with us as your consultant while you are considering or using our services. You can opt out of marketing campaigns at any time. Registered with ICO, a full audit of data handling has taken place. Apart from requirements from HMRC, your data is deleted one year after you cease being a customer. Your details are not shared by us with third parties.
Price v. Service