SHRINK OUR BILLS
Pamela Hatswell and Paul Hughes are Consultants, working with Utility companies in the UK. Visiting businesses or homes in the Essex, Suffolk and Hertfordshire areas, they and their team are available to assist you in making the right choice of energy supplier for the needs of your business, keeping running costs to a minimum. At home they offer solutions for energy, broadband and mobile. If you are living more than one hour away, they may offer an alternative method for their consultation.
Mobile: 07971 675 120
Mobile: 07957 811 088
Using a Broker
Why use a broker?
- When the UK energy Industry was deregulated in 1997 new companies emerged. It is not always easy to make comparisons between tariffs.
- There are at least 24 UK Energy Suppliers.
- One of only 40 in the UK are Premier Brokers and there are over 750 energy brokers.
- You should expect honesty and integrity.
How can you save me money on my energy costs?
- Using only a Premier Broker to manage your account enables the best contract to be negotiated from the energy companies for our clients.
- Your contract is negotiated by the direct supply arrangements that exist between the premier broker with all the electricity and gas suppliers.
- You are offered a choice of a short contract or one for two or three years and this might make a difference if you plan to move leased premises.
If there’s no fee, how do you get paid?
- The energy supplier/s pays us a fee in return for the business we bring them.
- All you ever pay is your actuial energy used,
- Your invoices and payments are between you and the supplier.
- It costs you, the client, nothing to benefit from our experience and expertise.
- Working with us is simple, transparent and easy.
What sort of clients have you helped?
- We’ve helped a large number of clients, both businesses that are sole traders and those with employees. We recognise that they all have a home to go to and help both the management and their employees too with their domestic bills.
- We build a good relationship with our clients so that we are aware when renewal dates are due.
- We have a high client renewal rate.
- Testimonials are available.