SHRINK OUR BILLS
Pamela Hatswell is a Consultant, working with Utility companies in the UK. Visiting businesses or homes in the Essex, Suffolk and Hertfordshire areas, she and her team are available to assist you in making the right choice of energy or water supplier for the needs of your business, keeping running costs to a minimum. At home they offer solutions for energy, broadband and mobile.
Martin Kerslake is a consultant with considerable expertise in energy provision for businesses, concentrating on low carbon and sustainable energy solutions. Whilst based in Cambridgeshire, he will work with businesses throughout the UK. For domestic customers, the heat pump project is one of his specialities.
Using a Broker:- Why use a broker?
- When the UK energy Industry was deregulated in 1997 new companies emerged. It is not always easy to make comparisons between tariffs.
- There are many UK Energy Suppliers – some are new and have not yet built up capital reserves. Some trade under different names, but are owned by the same company.
- Full Power Utilities are one of only 40 in the UK classified and audited as Premier Brokers and there are over 750 energy brokers.
- You should expect honesty and integrity.
How can you save me money on my energy costs?
- Using only a Premier Broker to manage your account enables the best contract to be negotiated from the energy companies for our clients.
- Your contract is negotiated by the direct supply arrangements that exist between the premier broker with all the electricity and gas suppliers.
- You are offered a choice of a short contract or one for two or three years and this might make a difference if you plan to move leased premises.
If there’s no fee, how do you get paid?
- The energy supplier/s pays us a fee in return for the business we bring them.
- All you ever pay is your actual energy used.
- Your invoices and payments are between you and the supplier.
- It costs you, the client, nothing to benefit from our experience and expertise.
- Working with us is simple, transparent and easy.
What sort of clients have you helped?
- We’ve helped a large number of clients, both businesses that are sole traders and those with employees. We recognise that they all have a home to go to and help both the management and their employees too with their domestic bills.
- We build a good relationship with our clients so that we are aware when renewal dates are due.
- We have a high client renewal rate.
- Testimonials are available.
We use WordPress for this website and are fully compliant with how we manage your data. It is permission based and you can decide if you want to maintain a business relationship with us as your consultant while you are considering or using our services. You can opt out of marketing campaigns at any time. Registered with ICO, a full audit of data handling has taken place. Apart from requirements from HMRC, your data is deleted one year after you cease being a customer. Your details are not shared by us with third parties.