SHRINK OUR BILLS (Business and Domestic Customers)
FREE REVIEW OF WATER AND ENERGY FOR BUSINESS CUSTOMERS
– who wants to pay for 7 hours cheap electricity at night when the business is closed?
When you are negotiating a new contract for your business energy and water, do you know that you have a good deal?
Five things to consider:-
1. How do you know which company is best for your business? Some energy companies are selective about the business type they work with (NO PUBS!), their consumption (Got to use a lot before they talk to you), and their geographical area, and some ONLY work with brokers.
2. Have you got a premier broker, that has been audited, that works whole of market, that offers sufficient business to the companies to attract good prices.
3. Do they offer forensic accounting so that your bills are checked going back?
4. Would you like a broker that watches the market and invites you to negotiate your next contract prices when the market is right for you and your business type?
– The final decision about how long the contract will be is always in your hands.
– You are kept fully informed throughout the process.
– Your meter type is checked.
5. If you are on a half hourly meter (00 profile) your kVa is calculated so that you are neither wasting what you are being charged for, nor penalised for under calculating what you need.
– That’s a bit like saying you will do 10,000 miles annually in your car and then going over and being hit with an extra bill you did not want.
Just a little bit about the “new” companies. Keen to get market share, they make generous offers. When it comes to paying the Government levies, have they got enough capital reserves? Some just don’t make it and go under, especially in the competitive domestic market.
Would you like a free review of your energy and water bills? Just complete the contact form for a response to start the process with your consent.